SMILE MAKEOVERS IN CELINA, TX
Life-Changing Results, From an Experienced Dentist, at the Highest Quality, With the Latest Technology
Meet Your Doctor
Dr. Rouse has been performing Smile Makeovers with Veneers for Over a Decade. You can be confident when you call for a Consultation knowing we are proud to post finished cases to Social Media Outlets and our Website showcasing life-changing Smile Makeovers
"We Don't Cement Your Permanent Restorations Until You Approve of Them and Think They Are Drop-Dead Gorgeous." - Dr. Rouse
What Goes Into Our 3-Step Celina Smile Makeover?
3 Easy Steps to Start Your Perfect Smile:
Move The Slider to See Actual Smile Makeover Patients of Dr. Rouse
60-Second Cosmetic Dentistry Questionnaire
If you answer "YES" to any of the following, Please Fill Out Our 60-Second Cosmetic Questionnaire:
Do you grind or clench your teeth?
Do you chew on pens or pencils?
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Do you drink coffee, tea, colas, or red wine?
Do you dislike the length of your teeth?
Do you dislike the shape of your teeth?
Do you dislike the color of your teeth?
Do you have any spaces between your teeth?
Do you have any chipped or cracked teeth you would like repaired while renewing your smile?
Are your teeth not straight enough for your liking?
- Are you missing any teeth?
And Once You Say "YES", It's as Easy as 1,2,3...
Smile Design Time!
Virtual Smile Trial Smiles Allow For Your Input! Bring Us Your Dream Smile and We Can Help Design it Right Alongside You!
We Print 3D Models In-House and Get Your Approval After You See The Mock-Up of Your New Smile.
These are the Prototypes of Your Final Restorations!
Why Should I Get My Smile Makeover From Open Late Dentistry?
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE WITH A NAME YOU CAN TRUST
Need Proof? Providing Unforgettable, Trustworthy Service is What We Do!…Just See What Our Celina, TX Patients Are Saying About Why We Are the #1 Best in the Celina/Prosper/Gunter Area
We Save You MONEY!
0% Interest for 6 or 12 Months with CARE CREDIT
(Medical Credit Card with Example From Care Credit Below for those that are approved by Care Credit)
IF Half Being Financed:
|Promo Period||Monthly Payments||Est. Payoff Period||Amount Financed|
|6 Month||$834||6 Months||$10,000|
|12 Month||$417||12 Months||$10,000|
IF Full Amount Being Financed:
|Promo Period||Monthly Payments||Est. Payoff Period||Amount Financed|
|6 Month||$1,667||6 Months||$10,000|
|12 Month||$834||12 Months||$10,000|
We Save You TIME!
From Virtual Consultations (See the Video BELOW for submitting pictures to our office), to In-House Smile Design, We Are Always Looking for Ways to Save You Time!
A Great ATMOSPHERE
Our hospitality will put as big of a smile on your face as your finished smile!
From the moment you start the process, a friendly face will always be there to answer your questions about treatment and guide you through the process of transforming your smile!
We Use 3D Scanning Technology so Our Lab Can Take the Final Position of Your Veneers into Consideration with the Rest of Your Bite to Make Sure They Last for the Long Haul
Small-Town CELINA CONVENIENCE
Have issues along the way? We are right next door, Celina Neighbor!
Using 3D Printers and 3D Scanning, We Make the Process of Redoing Your Smile Transparent and Seamless
For Dramatic, Life-Changing improvements, Open Late Dentistry and Orthodontics offers Smile Makeover services to patients who want to achieve their best smile.
Based on the initial consultation with Dr. Rouse and cosmetic dentistry procedures that would most benefit your smile, such as laser whitening, porcelain veneers, and Clear Orthodontic Trays (Aligners), we come up with a plan that is tailor-made for you!
Dr. Rouse has the experience and the training to perform a custom smile makeover that improves and enhances your oral health while creating for you a uniquely beautiful smile.
Dr. Rouse will perform a smile analysis and get your input on what it would take for you to love your new smile, as well as look at any underlying issues that may first need to be fixed to make sure the cosmetic improvements are sitting on a solid foundation of oral health.
Together we will then make recommendations and with you create your perfect Broken Tooth Treatment in Prosper Texas plan.
Caring for Your Temporary Veneers
1: Rubber Tip Stimulator
Dr. Rouse recommends a Rubber Tip Stimulator the Entire Time You Are in Temporary Veneers. This is due to the fact that your temporaries are splinted together for strength. This is because temporaries are made out of a plastic-like material instead of porcelain, like your permanent veneers.
2: Hydrogen Peroxide at Gumline
Dr. Rouse will and the Open Late Team will provide you with a scrubbing brush and syringe to apply hydrogen peroxide at the gum line to prevent dark areas on your temporaries.
3: Superfloss/Piksters (Grey)
Superfloss is recommended to get throught the contacts of each tooth and make sure that there is very little bleeding the day of your permanent veneers.
Caring for Your Permanent Veneers
1: Custom-Made Nightguard
Dr. Rouse recommends all patients that have invested in Dental Veneers to wear a nightguard to prevent breaking veneers in the future.
Dr. Rouse recommends a Waterpik or Traditional Floss Nightly to Maintain Gum Levels around your new Dental Veneers
3: Alcohol-Free ADA Approved Mouthwash
A Mouthwash With Active Ingredients Helps to Care For Your Gums, as well as the rest of your teeth.
The 2 Most Critical Elements of Veneers:
The Shade of Your Veneers Really Encompasses 3 Things:
- HUE – The Shade or underlying color. Reddish Grey to Yellow, all teeth have some color that underlies what is under the translucent porcelain.
- CHROMA – How intense or how much of that color comes thru in your dental veneers.
- VALUE – How light or dark your veneers will be.
We Can Typically Lighten 0.5 Shades at the time of Veneer Cementation, by choosing a lighter value cement for your veneers.
LVI SMILE GUIDE
The Shape of Your Veneers Traditionally Has Been Based On:
- GENDER – Even though we no longer believe it to be the case, teeth can be described by some technicians as “feminine” is they are rounder, and more “masculine” if they have a flat, or box-like appearance.
- AGE – The LVI SMILE GUIDE’s “Youthful Style” shows how fang-like the canines are when patients desire the look of these teeth before being worn.
- NATURAL VS. HOLLYWOOD – How natural on a scale of 1-10 do you want your new smile to look? Let us know and we can make suggestions.
- FACIAL-TYPE – Sometimes an oval face shape can go well with something like the “Softened Style”.
The Midline of Your Permanent Veneers
A Case Study Above
Some things to look for from a Dentist’s Perspective on the Above Picture:
- The Midline Should Appear Perpendicular to the Floor – We send additional records and photos to our lab to try and ensure this does not happen, as it is one of the top mistakes when making veneers.
- Use Photos BEFORE Sending Your Case to the Dental Lab – Use the biggest smile you can to mimic what life will be like after the new Veneers are placed. We tell people to “Smile Like You Won the Lottery” because in this instance, the previous crowns could be shade matched to the Veneers. They also have a metal grey margin at the gums. In this patient’s case, a remake of her two previous yellowish crowns would have made a tremendous deal.
- Opaque Vs. White – While We all want White Teeth, Opaque Teeth appear like “Chicklets” and don’t allow the underlying tooth to show thru. In some tetracycline cases, we would rather mask the underlying tooth structure, but in general, the thin Veneer is designed to enhance the teeth by elongating and gently raising the VALUE of the teeth (see section above on Hue/Chroma/Value).
Other Things to Think About
CLEAR SMILE MAKEOVER F.A.Q.'s
You will, however, know exactly how much it will cost before any treatment begins.
If needed, we offer excellent 3rd party financing.
We've seen it lead to promotions at work, new relationships started, and greater self-esteem in all aspects of life.
We Recommend Brushing at the gum line twice per day and using a medicated mouthwash (Chlorhexidine) purchased from our office or a prescription pick-up at your local pharmacy. Temporaries will discolor gradually from the rinse.
Since veneers are based on harmony with the rest of your face, the typical recommendation is to go by the whites of your eyes. This will place your veneers in line with what people notice first and then second, when they see you.
It is also very important to take into account your skin tone.