ALL-PORCELAIN VENEERS IN PROSPER, TX
Big City Results in a Compassionate, Home-Town Atmosphere
Why Should I Consider Porcelain Veneers?
The Top 4 Reasons to Consider Getting All-Porcelain Veneers Are:
1. Desire to Avoid Braces – Veneers can instantly transform your smile. Minor rotations and crowding can often be fixed at the same time teeth are instantly brightened and lengthened to form a brand new customized smile that will boost your self-confidence from day one.
2. More self-confidence – Additional self-confidence for photos, special events or speaking with co-workers means you will care for your new smile in a whole new way.
3. Childhood trauma or discoloration from medications – Tetracycline staining while in the womb all the way to a skate boarding accident as a child can cause discolorations of your teeth. Veneers can instantly mask this and give you a new outlook on life.
4. Avoiding Dental Crowns – Veneers Leaving More Remaining Tooth Structure than Dental Crowns. This leaves you room for further dental treatment down the road, if needed.
Am I a Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
60-Second Cosmetic Dentistry Questionnaire
If You Answer “YES” to Any of the Following, You May Be a Candidate for All-Porcelain Veneers:
- Are you interested in improving the shade of your teeth?
- Have you always thought you had a “gummy smile” or “short teeth”?
- Have you had orthodontic treatment in the past but it didn’t get you where you want to be?
- Are you in a career that involves working with the public and customer service where people notice your smile on a regular basis?
If you answered, “YES!” to any of the following, then please read on to find out how we can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted!
Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin, lifelike shells of porcelain that recreate the natural and blemish-free appearance of healthy teeth.
Veneers are then bonded to the front surfaces of those teeth, instantly correcting a wide variety of types of tooth blemishes all at once.
Meet Dr. Rouse!
Build trust and a relationship with our Dentist, Dr. Rouse and Discuss Your Concerns and Needs for your new smile!
Smile Design Time!
Virtual Smile Trial Smiles Allow For Your Input! Bring Us Your Dream Smile and We Can Help Design it Right Along-Side You!
Below Is a Sample Video to Show You the Care and Attention We Go Thru to Ensure You Approve of Your New Smile Before We Ever Get Started
Getting Family/Friends Feedback
After You Have Your Temporary Smile In, We Follow Up to Make Sure Your Friends and Family are Loving Your New Smile!
Why Should I Get My Porcelain Veneers From Open Late Dentistry?
We Save You MONEY!
We Save You TIME!
From Virtual Consultations (See the Video BELOW for submitting pictures to our office), to In-House Smile Design, We Are Always Looking for Ways to Save You Time!
A Great ATMOSPHERE
Our hospitality will put as big of a smile on your face as your finished smile!
From the moment you start the process, a friendly face will always be there to answer your questions about treatment and guide you through the process of transforming your smile!
We Use 3D Scanning Technology so Our Lab Can Take the Final Position of Your Veneers into Consideration with the Rest of Your Bite to Make Sure They Last for the Long Haul
Small-Town CELINA CONVENIENCE
Have issues along the way? We are right next door, Celina Neighbor!
Using 3D Printers and 3D Scanning, We Make the Process of Redoing Your Smile Transparent and Seamless
The Biggest Advantages of Porcelain Veneers
One of the biggest benefits of porcelain veneers is the fact that they can so highly customized that they’re often indistinguishable from your healthy teeth.
Each veneer is tinted to match the color and shade of your healthy teeth, and the porcelain is layered to reflect light the way healthy tooth enamel does.
In addition to their appearance, however, veneers also provide the important advantage of helping you preserve a maximum amount of your tooth structure.
To place a veneer, your dentist only has to modify a minimal amount of enamel from the tooth’s front surface.
This allows the veneer to sit comfortably and flush with your other teeth, but doesn’t significantly affect the tooth’s overall health and structural integrity.
We are a family dentist located in Celina, Texas (TX), serving patients of all ages from Prosper, Gunter, Aubrey Frisco, Anna, and the surrounding areas.
Book online or call us at (972) 885-9670. We look forward to hearing from you!