DENTAL INSURANCE, FINANCING OPTIONS AND OUR IN-HOUSE MEMBERSHIP
Putting Celina's Oral Health First With Convenient Options For Dental Treatment
How Can I Finance My Dental/Orthodontic Treatment?
Open Late Dentistry and Orthodontics wants to make sure you are able to get the level of dental care you need to keep your mouth healthy and your smile bright.
Open Late ORTHODONTICS Patients
Ortho Banc (3rd Party Orthodontic Payments)
UNITED MEDICAL CREDIT (Medical/Dental Loan Option)
United Medical Credit
Thousands of patients have trusted United Medical Credit to secure affordable payment plans for their procedures. United Medical Credit can do the same for you.
Some of the benefits of choosing United Medical Credit to finance your care:
Extensive Network of Prime and Subprime Lenders
Multiple Plans to Choose From
Decisions Within Seconds
No Prepayment Penalties with Flexible Terms
Fast and Easy Application Process with No Commitment
Plans available for Credit Challenged Applicants
DENTAL INSURANCES WE CURRENTLY ACCEPT:
In addition, we accept all PPOs including:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
As a courtesy, we file insurance claims and accept payment on your behalf with these providers
OUR DENTAL IN-HOUSE MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Financial Visit F.A.Q.'s
We can find out within 5-10 minutes in office!
We are a family dentist located in Celina, Texas (TX), serving patients of all ages from Prosper, Gunter, Aubrey, Frisco, Anna, and the surrounding areas. Book online or call us at (972) 885-9670. We look forward to hearing from you!
Extra Details on Our In-House Membership!
- Patient’s portion of bill is due at the day of service.
- There will be a $99 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannon be used in conjunction with another dental plan or financing program such as CareCredit
- No refund or premiums will be issued at any time
- If participant decided not to utilize the dental plan, NON-REFUNDABLE
Program Exclusions & Limitations
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan, dental insurance, or financing program such as CareCredit.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of the doctor lies outside the realm of their capability.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’ compensation.
This plan is honored only at Open Late Dentistry and Orthodontics
OUR MEMBERSHIP PLAN INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES AT NO CHARGE:
- Comprehensive Exam (2/yr)
- Emergency Exam/ X-Ray (1/yr)
- Adult Cleaning and X-Rays
- Child Cleaning (2/yr)
- Panoramic Radiograph
- Annual Exam x2
- Fluoride x2
- Bitewing X-Rays (4) (1/yr)
- Peri-apical X-Ray (1st)
- Peri-apical X-Ray (2nd)
Highlights of Our Membership Program
Diagnostic and Preventative care which includes: Exams, X-Rays and Regular cleanings.
20% OFF MAJOR TREATMENT including: Extractions, Root Canals, Dentures, Bridges, Crowns, Cosmetic, Periodontal Maintenance and more (Does NOT include Referred Procedures)
AFFORDABLE ANNUAL FEE
NO Claim Forms
NO Waiting Period
NO Annual Maximums
Silver Plan – $175
(2 Child Cleanings/Year)
Gold Plan – $200
(2 Adult Cleanings/Year)
Platinum Plan – $400
(4 Cleanings/ Year for Gum Therapy Patients)
20% OFF MAJOR TREATMENT including: Crowns, Fillings, Extractions, Gum Therapy, Dentures, Bridges, Whitening and MORE!
(Does NOT include Referred procedures)
Click HERE to Call Today and Save!
Even more ways to save!
Scaling and Root Planing
Tooth Colored Filling (2 Surfaces)
All Porcelain Crown
Root Canal Cuspid
A MEMBERSHIP PLAN WORTH SMILING ABOUT!
Our plan is not insurance, therefore all Applicants are guaranteed acceptance.
You (member) will be required to pay for all dental services, but will receive a discount from the provider.