OUR CELINA/PROSPER, TX VIRTUAL NEW PATIENT DENTAL FORMS
Online and Quick Dental Forms For Our Celina / Prosper, TX Office
What Should I Expect During My New Patient Appointment?
At Open Late Dentistry and Orthodontics, we go well beyond a checkup and cleaning appointment.
Celina / Prosper / Gunter Patients will be treated to the following amenities:
- 2 Televisions in Each Treatment Room
- Complimentary Streaming from Services like Netflix
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blankets for Patients Staying for Dental Treatment
- Coffee Bar In-Office and Select Days (“Whole Latte Smiles”) with a Barista In-Office to Make Custom Drinks
- Kids Waiting Room
- Prize Wall for Kids with Toys
- Barn Doors for Your Protection From COVID-19 in Every Treatment Room
- P.P.E. for Staff and Patients
- Temperature Checks Mandatory for Every Patient’s Safety
- Social Distancing Implemented
Our Celina / Prosper / Gunter Patients Are Treated to the Following High-Quality Dental Care Options:
- We offer 3D images instead of a traditional 2D image, a digital scan of your mouth to show you what your bite looks like, pH testing, oral cancer screenings, Digital X Rays, Laser Cavity Detection, Digital photography so you can see what we see, large TV’s for you to be educated about what is going on in your mouth, measurements of your gums, and a talk with Dr. Rouse to discuss any questions you may have about your oral health.
- We’ll also gently but effectively clean away harmful oral bacteria (plaque and tartar) from your teeth surfaces and gum line using a state-of-the-art water-powered cleaning device, then polish your teeth and offer fluoride protection to prevent cavities in the future.
New Patient Appointment Forms
*** - If you choose to download paper forms, please email us a copy of your driver's license (front only) and Dental Insurance Card (Front AND Back) to ensure no delays in verifying dental benefits
New Patient Appointment F.A.Q.'s
We will gladly print out paperwork for you. The only downside is you may be delayed in your appointment, so please arrive to your appointment early if this is the case.
Please email us a picture of your driver's license and dental insurance card (front and back) at least 24 hours in advance to allow us to determine eligibility and benefits.
We love seeing entire families! Please let our front desk know and we can help save time by sending all paperwork at once, allowing for copy-and-paste options.