Emergency Dentistry / Tooth Repair In Celina and Prosper, TX
Conveniently Open Late at the Best Time For You to Treat Dental Problems in a Compassionate Atmosphere
60-Second Dental Emergency Questionnaire
Meet Your Doctor
"We Strive to Have Patients Who Come to Us with a Dental Emergency Taken Care of With Same-Day Treatment For Pain Relief." - Dr. Rouse
What is a True Dental Emergency?
Some of the Top Reasons You Would Want to Call Our Office For a Dental Emergency Are:
- Severe Toothache – Tooth pain is the number one reason for dental calls to our office. If your tooth is causing a lightning-type pain that keeps you up at night, please call.
- A Fractured/Broken Tooth – If you have chipped or broken a piece of your tooth, a call may be necessary to prevent further pressure or pain breaking off even more of the tooth .
- An Infected Tooth – If you have a cavity containing bacteria gets to your nerve, it can cause an infection and sometimes form a wall around itself, turning into a dental cyst.
- A Tooth With Deep Decay to the Nerve – If your tooth has a cavity in close proximity to the nerve, it may cause irreversible pulpitis, or inflammation of your dental nerve.
for more information.
Why Should I Choose Open Late Dentistry and Orthodontics for My Dental Emergency?
#1…A NAME YOU CAN TRUST
Being rated as one of the Best Dentists in Celina by Yelp and #1-Rated in Orthodontics by Yelp, Patients can trust be well-assured that they are receiving the highest ethical and conservative dental treatment in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Just See What Our Celina, TX Patients Are Saying About Why We Are the #1 Best in the Celina/Prosper/Gunter Area
We Save You TIME!
We Pride Ourselves on Same Day Care! In Many Cases, If You Are Not Experiencing a Dental Infection, we Do Our Best to Start Your Treatment THAT DAY to Get You Out of Pain
We Save You MONEY!
By having an In-House Membership, we pass the savings along to our emergency patients who value their overall oral health and sign up to keep coming back!
And with multiple financing options, we make it easy to say yes to getting the emergency dental care you need
A Great ATMOSPHERE
As we guide you through the process of alleviating Dental Pain, our hospitality will put a Smile on Your face!
We work with our Dental Lab using our 3D Scanner In-House to take your bite into consideration when making your Dental Restorations so you can avoid costly dental repairs after treatment is complete.
Small-Town CELINA CONVENIENCE
Have issues along the way? We are right next door, Celina Neighbor! Once your toothache has subsided, we are next door for cleanings/checkups and future Preventative Care.
We use the Latest Technology to Diagnose and Treat Your Dental Needs As Accurately and Quickly as Possible!
Emergency Dental Visit F.A.Q.'s
Please TEXT us at 972-885-9670 and one of our Team Members will return your text with options to get you in and our on-line paperwork, including COVID-19 Screening, so we can verify your dental benefits and your treatment desires prior to arrival to delay any in-office waiting time.
At Open Late Dentistry, we are first concerned with getting our patients out of pain and lowering the chance of infection spreading. In an emergency appointment our goal is to perform treatment if a tooth is restorable the same day, unless infection is present.
Extreme tooth pain, broken teeth, infection are the typical reasons for a dental emergency. Please see our Blog Article for this subject at https://openlatedentistry.com/can-your-dental-emergency-wait/
Until your visit, you might also find temporarily relief with these few tips:
- Severe toothache – Apply a cold compress to the side of your mouth nearest the aching area to reduce discomfort and any swelling that may occur. If the tooth is bleeding around its socket, then bite down gently but firmly on a clean, moist piece of gauze.
- Broken tooth – If possible, gather the broken piece(s) of the tooth, rinse them carefully with warm water, and bring them with you to your emergency appointment. To reduce pain and swelling, follow the steps for a severe toothache above.
- Debris stuck between teeth – Rinse your mouth carefully with warm water and try to dislodge the debris using dental floss. If it does not come out easily, then don’t force it. Instead, call us and schedule an emergency visit to successfully remove it.
- Knocked-out (avulsed) tooth – Collect the tooth, if possible, and rinse it in cool water, taking care to hold it only by the crown and not the root. Try to gently replace the tooth in its socket, but if not successful, then place it in a small container of milk and bring it with you to your emergency dental appointment.
If you experience one of these critical signs, then seeking dental treatment as soon as possible is the best way to aleve any discomfort and mitigate any tooth damage that has resulted.
If your tooth has had a root canal, or is not causing pain, we recommend you not recement the crown for the possibility of aspirating it while asleep if over-the-counter cement fails.
If your tooth is causing pain and you must recement, or it is a front tooth you need for appearances, please use denture cream on a crown with the old cement cleaned out, or a temporary cement from a local pharmacy (e.g. Dentek) like CVS or Walgreens. Contact us and come in to have it evaluated for WHY it fell off and we can recement it with a more permanent cement.
We are a family dentist located in Celina, Texas (TX), serving patients of all ages from Prosper, Gunter, Aubrey, Frisco, Anna, and the surrounding areas.
Book online or call us at (972) 885-9670. We look forward to hearing from you!