AFFORDABLE CLEAR ORTHODONTIC TRAYS (ALIGNER THERAPY) IN CELINA AND PROSPER, TX
60-Second Smile Assessment
Our Invisalign-Alternative Is Making Orthodontics Faster Than Ever!
Open Late Orthodontic Trays
D.I.Y. Mail-Order Orthodontic Trays?
1. Taking Your Own Dental Impressions is Hard – Tray manufacturing comes from a model off of a digital file taken in our office or an analog impression taken at home by you for D.I.Y. trays. This leads to more inaccuracy from materials and mistakes from self-care.
The choices for the D.I.Y. manufacturer is to either have you retake the moulds, leading to more time to achieving your new smile, or making trays without the best fit.
2. Sometimes the first set of trays will fit, and the rest won’t. The remaining trays that are calculated at the same time are based on your initial attempt at impressing your own teeth. Extrapolating on the errors you made, 2-3 trays may work and then future trays may not. This leads to a disheartened feeling that it is clear orthodontic trays that don’t do the job, when in reality it is user-error.
3. Root resorption – Your teeth’s roots stabilize your teeth in the bone. The objective is to move your teeth so the bone goes away and comes back at a normal rate as the teeth move. Without consulting x-rays and photographs and a proper exam from a professional, none of this is taken into advantage, an “blunted roots” or shortened roots can take place.
Leading to less stability of your teeth. A straight but wiggly smile is NOT what YOU are after!
Why can I get the D.I.Y. clear aligners for so much cheaper?
Mail-order teeth aligners seem cheaper because they attempt to cut out a very critical component:
- Not enough aligners: Plastic aligners off the internet most likely give you 10 to 12 sets of aligners. These may or may not move all or none of your teeth.
- Professional guidance: The Human Interaction with a professional who knows about the 6 teeth movements or who can take x-rays to make sure you are not getting root resorption takes time and money. But it is worth it!
- Retainer: Retainers are typically made out of a different material than the trays that move your teeth. Not included with Mail-Order Trays.
- Post Orthodontic Issues: TMJ, and an un-level bite leads to seeking professional care anyway later down the road in some cases.
|Open Late Orthodontics Trays||D.I.Y. Mail-Order Trays|
|Treatment Plans||Approved by Dr. Rouse after 3D Scan and 3D X-Rays Taken||Approve by Technician Without 3D Scanning/X-Rays Taken At Home|
|During Treatment Care||Virtual Tracking And Weekly Check-Ins Optional With the Open Late Orthodontics Team||Customer Service Center|
|3D X-Rays for Orienting Teeth From Profile View|
|Post Treatment Care||Optional "Retainers for Life" Program and Continued Gum and Restorative Care||Final Retainers Included|
|Rotating Teeth Into Alignment|
|Shift Teeth Horizontally into Alignment|
|Push Teeth Into Alignment|
|Pull Teeth Lower Into Alignment|
Am I a Candidate For Clear Orthodontic Trays (BOSS Aligner Therapy)?
If you answer “YES!” to any of the following, please continue to read on about how Clear Orthodontic Aligner Therapy Can Help You:
- Are you looking for a way to save time and money while getting your teeth straightened but don’t trust your smile to mail-order options?
- Are you searching for real-time feedback during the orthodontic process on how to expedite your time in trays by knowing when to move on to your next aligner?
- Special occasion that you need to have straight teeth for coming up?
- Have you tried D.I.Y. Trays in the past and quit due to ill-fitting trays that no longer work, or are unsatisfied with the results you achieved.
60-Second Smile Assessment
Why Should I Get My Clear Orthodontic Trays From Open Late Dentistry?
We Save You MONEY!
PRICING - How Much Do Clear Orthodontic Trays Cost?
By keeping aligners In-House, we pass the savings along to our patients!
And with transparent pricing (listed below) and multiple financing options, we make it easy to say yes to getting the smile you’ve always dreamed about!
We Save You TIME!
From Virtual Consultations (See the Video BELOW for submitting pictures to our office), to Curbside Pickup When Your Trays Are Ready, We Are Always Looking for Ways to Save You Time! With Dentist-Directed Treatment instead of algorithms the Big Box Website competitors use, our patients and Dr. Rouse approve every case, so we plan the fewest number of trays and don’t do additional “round-tripping” orthodontic treatment, getting you on the fastest path to a beautiful smile!
Our hospitality will put as big of a smile on your face as your finished orthodontic result.
From the moment you start the process, a friendly face will always be there to answer your questions about treatment and guide you through the process of transforming your smile!
We work with our Orthodontic Lab using our 3D Scanner In-House to take your bite into consideration when considering where your teeth will end up so you avoid costly dental repairs after treatment is complete.
Don’t take on your smile as a D.I.Y. project and allow us to guide the process and give you feedback the entire way through. We are here to help!
Small-Town CELINA CONVENIENCE
Have issues along the way? We are right next door, Celina Neighbor!
BOSS Orthodontic Clear Trays (Orthodontic Aligners) are So “BOSS” because they are the most convenient way to get straight teeth by making it easy to eat and function around your friends and family and perfect for those individuals on the go.
Using Virtual Tracking, We Keep your Orthodontic Progress like your Orthodontic Aligners: Transparent 🙂
Virtual Tracking allows you to finish on time with leading-class technology for keeping you in the loop on how your aligners are performing and when to change trays, with one of our caring dental Team Members just a click away from helping you along the way.
Virtual Tracking – Where technology meets convenience!
DAY 1 WITH ALIGNERS:
What Do I Do After I Receive My Trays From Your Office?
1. Use Your "Chewies" Every Night for 20 Min
The Top 3 Reasons to Consider Getting Clear Orthodontic Trays Vs. Metal/Clear Brackets Are:
1. No brackets and wires means easier to clean teeth for our adults/ responsible teens – Because the aligners can be temporarily removed, they also make daily tasks like eating and brushing and flossing your teeth simpler and more convenient than they would be with traditional braces.
2. More self-confidence without the feeling of having “metal mouth” – additional self-confidence for photos, special events or speaking with co-workers means a better outcome and likelihood of taking care of your finished smile down the road.
3. A full spectrum of treatment – Whether it is one tooth or a smile makeover, Our In-House Clear Tray Orthodontic System (Orthodontic Aligners) come in a series, with each aligner designed to guide teeth through several degrees of movement. Each new aligner continues the path of movement until all of your teeth are properly aligned.
CLEAR ORTHODONTIC TRAY F.A.Q.'s
Fees for Orthodontic Care Depend on the severity of the case, total treatment time, objectives of the treatment, and the age of the patient involved.
If you are a cash patient, we are currently offering $1000 off to get started, regardless of the treatment.
If you have dental insurance and are 19 or under, chances are we are contracted at your insurance's fee schedule rate.
23 hours a day. Only take them out to clean them and brush/floss your teeth.
We typically place a permanent lower retainer from canine to canine and make final orthodontic trays that you should wear every night for the rest of your life.
Clear Orthodontic Trays have a difficult time moving dental bridges or crowns. They can not move Dental Implants. If you have a space, we keep it and attempt to upright natural teeth so a future bridge or dental implant can be placed. We have software that allows Dr. Rouse to do all of that at the same time, if finances allow.
Crooked, misaligned teeth (a condition known as malocclusion) can affect patients of all ages.
Though the condition is usually detected and addressed in childhood, adults can develop crooked teeth even if they’ve never had malocclusion before.
The difference is that adults are often more hesitant to correct their tooth alignment because they fear how wearing metal braces will affect their lives.
Fortunately, many patients can straighten their teeth without that worry thanks to the advent of our In-House Clear Orthodontic Trays known as BOSS Clear Aligners.
If you are considering directing your own treatment with online manufacturers, please research Youtube videos with Real-World testimonials.
We are a family dentist located in Celina, Texas (TX), serving patients of all ages from Prosper, Gunter, Aubrey, Frisco, Anna, and the surrounding areas.
Book online or call us at (972) 885-9670. We look forward to hearing from you!