DENTAL Sealants IN CELINA and prosper, TX
Tooth decay Protection / Preventing Plaque Collection
Why Would My Child Need Dental Sealants?
The Top 3 Reasons to Consider Dental Sealants for Your Child Are:
- Tooth Decay Protection – Look to make the grooves of the teeth easier to clean
- Your Child Is Not Brushing at Least Twice Per Day – If your kiddo is finding it hard to get the bristles of their toothbrush in the hard-to-reach cracks of their back teeth twice per day, keeping the grooves of their teeth easy to keep clean may help.
- Previous History of Dental Cavities – As a preventative measure against further tooth decay on your child’s healthy teeth, consider Dental Sealants.
Sealants typically last from three to five years, although it is fairly common to see adults with sealants still intact from childhood.
Is My Child a Candidate for Dental Sealants?
If You Answer “YES” to any of the following, your child may be a candidate for dental sealants:
- Has your kiddo been diagnosed with a cavity in the past on a baby tooth?
- Does your child snack during the day between meals frequently?
- Does your child frequently get remarks from the dental hygienist or dentist about plaque levels being high?
Book today and ask us about our “Sealant Challenge”!
Why Choose Open Late Dentistry and Orthodontics for My Child's Dental Sealants?
We Save You TIME!
We offer same-day placement of dental sealants for children and adults that can be performed in as little as one visit!
A Great ATMOSPHERE
Our hospitality will put as big of a smile on your face as your new dental sealants!
Small-Town CELINA CONVENIENCE
Have issues along the way? We are right next door, Celina Neighbor!
Dental Sealants F.A.Q.'s
Different materials exist to help seal the grooves of teeth. Some are specifically made to be different colors as well (pink, blue) to let dentists know when they have chipped and need to be replaced.
If Dental Sealants stay intact on top of the tooth surface without chipping, they can last a long time.
If kids have additional teeth come in and their bite changes from orthodontic treatment or clenching, it can cause Dental Sealants to chip faster.
We are a family dentist located in Celina, Texas (TX), serving patients of all ages from Prosper, Gunter, Aubrey, Frisco, Anna, and the surrounding areas.
Book online or call us at (972) 885-9670.
We look forward to hearing from you!