Orthodontics / Braces in Celina / Prosper, TX
#1 Yelp-Rated Provider With Convenient Hours and Location
Meet Your Doctor
"My Orthodontist as a Teen Got Me Interested in Dentistry. His Family-Run Practice (With His Father) is Something I Hope For One Day With My Daughters." - Dr. Rouse
How Does a Healthy Smile Benefit From Orthodontics?
The Top 5 Reasons You Might Want to Consider Orthodontic Care Are:
- Prevent or Improve Periodontal Problems – If Your Teeth Are Within the Bone of your Jaw, You Experience Less Recession and gingival inflammation by making it easier to not trap food and floss your teeth.
- Preventing or Reducing Further Bone Loss – Your Teeth are surrounded by what is called the “Bony Envelope” and if the shirt too far forward or behind you will have bone loss.
- Improving the ability to restore your missing teeth – Make space for future implants or cosmetic work is key to your orthodontic care.
- Esthetic Improvement for a Better Smile and Facial Appearance – A more natural profile by getting rid of your overbite or underbite can not only improve your esthetics, but make for a more stable bite.
- Improvement of Your Teeth’s Function – By improving the setup of your teeth and your bite, orthodontic care encourages all of your teeth to play their part, so no particular tooth is put under too much stress.
- Improvement of Your Self-Confidence – Studies have shown that an improved smile improves your self-confidence, as it is one of the first thing everyone notices when they meet you.
- Improvement of Your Oral Health – Straight teeth and a beautiful smile is something that will make you brush and floss every day in order to maintain and something you can be proud of.
What Different Types of Braces Do You Offer ?
Open Late Dentistry and Orthodontics has you covered with a website that goes in-depth on our subpages about all of your options with videos, pictures and models, so you feel well informed and up-to-date on what orthodontic option is best for you or your family member.
Kids 3 to 8 Years Old – Did you know the American Academy of Orthodontics recommends every child have an orthodontic evaluation by age 7?
We do FREE complimentary evaluations for our new pediatric patients to see if there is any intervention to decrease time in braces later down the road.
Orthodontic Brackets and Straight Wire – For those parents that are concerned about their teen or kiddo being able to get the desired result in the amount of time quoted, we do offer tradition braces as well!
Our ceramic and traditional metal bracketing options keep everything under one roof with Open Late Dentistry and Orthodontics.
Unlike traditional bracket-and-wire braces, Clear Orthodontic Trays (BOSS Clear Orthodontic Aligners) are made from clear acrylic rather than metal, making them virtually invisible when placed over your teeth.
What Makes Open Late Orthodontics A Better Choice For My Teen's Braces?
We Equip Each of Our Treatment Room With Barn Doors to Help Keep You Socially Distanced during COVID-19
Our hospitality will put as big of a smile on your face as your finished orthodontic result.
From the moment you start the process, a friendly Celina face will always be there to answer your questions about treatment and guide you through the process of transforming your smile.
We Save You MONEY!
We Maximize Your Insurance Benefits and Offer 3rd Party Financing Options to Streamline Financial Barriers
We Save You TIME!
In addition to our 3D Scanner and 3D Imaging Unit, we Now Offer Virtual Consultations for You or Your Teen! Q&A Regarding Treatment and Finances Can Be Handled Over a Simple Conference Call Before You Ever Step Foot in Our Office!
Using Virtual Tracking, We Keep your Orthodontic Progress like your Orthodontic Aligners: Transparent 🙂
Virtual Tracking allows you to finish on time with leading-class technology for keeping you in the loop on how your aligners are performing and when to change trays, with one of our caring dental Team Members just a click away from helping you along the way.
Virtual Tracking – Where technology meets convenience!
Small-Town CELINA CONVENIENCE
Have issues along the way? We are right next door, Celina Neighbor! If you kiddo has a wire that pokes or a bracket that breaks while eating, we can get you in.
OUR REWARDS PROGRAM!
Our patient rewards program was created as a way to recognize all of your Teen’s Hard Work by awarding them with fantastic rewards as you progress along your orthodontic journey.
Your Teen May Redeem Great Prizes on our Rewards Website for as little as 100 points by Doing the Following:
- Checking In on Facebook at their Periodic Ortho Appointments,
- Wearing Our T-Shirt to Their School and Posting a Picture Tagging Our Office
- The Program is easy and FUN!
- All you have to do is bring your card to your appointment, ask a team member to swipe it, and watch the points pile up!
- Having excellent oral hygiene
- Getting great grades
- Referring a friend
- Seeing us for a dental cleaning
Your reward points will grow as you continue throughout your orthodontic journey! Thanks for your Cooperation and Hard Work!
Dr. Rouse checks gum health of any potential orthodontic patient. If you have mobility of any teeth, recession, or periodontal disease, they will need to be under control prior to starting.
If treatment is approved, it may take longer, as the desire is to move teeth more slowly. Proper oral hygiene is critical during the entire process.
The Easiest Way to Get Started with us at Open Late Orthodontics is to book an online appointment and then submit a series of photos to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
With your online paperwork and appointment booked, we recommend sending us clear photos and getting a Virtual Consultation with Dr. Rouse.
After finances are discussed and everything sounds good, we can take records and study models to start the treatment process.
We are a family dentist located in Celina, Texas (TX), serving patients of all ages from Prosper, Gunter, Aubrey, Frisco, Anna, and the surrounding areas.
Book online or call us at (972) 885-9670. We look forward to hearing from you!