PERMANENTLY CEMENTED DENTAL BRIDGES IN CELINA / PROSPER, TX
Smile Bigger and Chew Better with Instant Tooth Replacement of Missing Spaces
How Would a Dental Bridge Benefit Me?
The Top 6 Reasons to Consider a Dental Bridge For Tooth Loss Are:
- Appearance – Custom, Personalized Dental Bridges Can Mask Missing Front Spaces
- Ability to Bite and Chew Properly – The ability to restore chewing quickly so other teeth are not put under additional stress
- Phonetics – Speech can also be noticeably impacted by permanent restorations
- Adjacent Teeth to a Missing Space Need Work – If you already having large fillings on teeth next to the space, a Dental Bridge may be a great option.
- Permanently Cement Restoration to Fix a Missing Space – The fracturing of a front tooth, and the desire to quickly have it replaced, with minimal wait time
- Inability for Dental Implant – The loss of so much bone after years of not having a tooth that an implant is not an option
Am I a Candidate for a Dental Bridge?
If You Answer “YES!” to Any of the Following You May Need a Dental Bridge:
- Have you had a missing space in your mouth for years and desire fixing the space?
- Has smiling for photos due to a “front tooth” missing been difficult?
- Have you fractured a tooth on the same or opposite side of your mouth occurred after the tooth was missing happened because you didn’t have a “full team” of teeth to chew with?
Why Should I Choose Open Late Dentistry for My Dental Bridge?
We Save You TIME!
Dr. Rouse and his team can fill the missing space with a Dental Bridge in a single visit!
A Great ATMOSPHERE
Our hospitality will put as big of a smile on your face as your finished Dental Bridge!
From the moment you start the process, a friendly face will always be there to answer your questions about treatment and guide you through the process of transforming your smile.
We work with our Dental Lab using our 3D Scanner In-House to take your bite into consideration when considering where your teeth will end up, avoid remakes of your future bridge.
We Save You MONEY!
By being in network with many Dental PPO plans and having an In-House Membership Plan with multiple financing options, we make it easy to say yes to getting the smile you’ve always dreamed about.
Dental Bridges F.A.Q.'s
A Dental Bridge is a permanent dental restoration that is cemented in with at least one false tooth supported by other natural teeth.
Chances are, if you have had a space for years, you have had quite a bit of bone loss.
Either vertical or loss of width of bone do not make you an ideal candidate for dental implants without significant dental bone grafting.
Also, without a tooth in that space other teeth are forced to work harder to chew food or when patients clench their teeth.
If you have had crowns or dental work done after the tooth was removed initially, you likely can avoid front teeth snapping or other supporting back teeth breaking from overload.
Depending on which tooth is being crowned (esthetic front tooth or functional back tooth) the material a dental bridge is made out of, lab costs to the dentist may vary.
Dental Patients with contracted in-network fees thru Dental Insurance Companies (See a list of some of the PPO Providers we accept HERE) will have providers that honor the fees set by the insurance company.
However, Dental Bridges in Texas range from $1500 to $3500 typically.
We are a family dentist located in Celina, Texas (TX), serving patients of all ages from Prosper, Gunter, Aubrey, Frisco, Anna, and the surrounding areas.
Book online or call us at (972) 885-9670. We look forward to hearing from you!