PHASE 1 ORTHODONTICS IN CELINA / PROSPER, TX
Shortening Time In Braces and Preventing Orthodontic Surgeries
Why Would My Child Need Phase 1 Orthodontics?
The Top 9 Reasons to Consider Phase 1 Orthodontics For Your Child Are:
Prevent Orthodontic Surgery as an Adult – Orthodontics involves movement of not only teeth, but the Upper and Lower Jaws. In children, expanding the jaws to proper size and bringing the jaws into proper alignment is crucial and most surgeries for orthodontics may be avoided.
- May Shorten Your Child’s Time in Braces Later On – We offer “holding appliances” at the end of Phase 1 to keep your child’s teeth stable as the rest of their teeth erupt. If necessary, Phase 2 Orthodontics is shortened dramatically by having had Phase 1 Therapy.
- Decrease Risk of Your Child Chipping Teeth in the Future – By Moving the Lower Jaw into Proper Position with the Upper Jaw, we lessen the chance of you child chipping their front teeth.
- Helping to Prevent TMJ Disorder Later On in Your Child’s Adult Life – by preventing a childhood crossbite, we can dramatically lessen the need for TMJ care later on.
- Preventing Abnormal Tooth Wear in Your Child’s Adult Life – by addressing teeth that are in the incorrect position, we can help ensure they destroy fewer teeth as they grow and put more stress on adult teeth.
- Correcting an Overbite – If your child’s lower jaw is set to far back, then Phase 1 Orthodontic Therapy Can Bring the Lower Jaw forward and open the airway by allowing more room for your child’s tongue to have space to move.
- Correct Your Child’s Harmful Oral Habits – Thumb sucking or tongue thrusting causing an Open Bite can be addressed early on with appliance therapy to get your child swallowing correctly and having a better night’s sleep.
Correct Excessive Spacing/Gaps in Your Child’s Smile – Large diastemas, or gaps, can sometimes be addressed at an early age and help with your child’s lip posture.
If Your child is Experiencing Tooth Crowding – It is crucial in children that require extractions due to adult teeth erupting behind baby teeth, that jaw size be evaluated and treated properly.
Why Should I Get My Child's Phase 1 Orthodontic Care From Open Late Dentistry?
#1 Reason...A Name You Can Trust!
We Save You MONEY!
With transparent pricing and multiple financing options after applying Orthodontic Benefits, we make it easy to say “YES!” to getting the smile you’ve always dreamed about for your child!
We Save You TIME!
Dr. Rouse approves every case before it’s sent to the Orthodontic Lab, so we plan the minimal number of visits, getting your child on the fastest path to a beautiful smile!
A Great ATMOSPHERE
Our hospitality will put as big of a smile on your face as your child’s finished orthodontic result.
From the moment you start the process, a friendly face will always be there to answer your questions about treatment and guide you through the process of transforming your child’s smile!
We work with our Orthodontic Lab using our 3D Scanner In-House to Get the Most Precise Results With Our Phase 1 Appliances
Small-Town CELINA CONVENIENCE
Have issues along the way? We are right next door, Celina Neighbor!
Big-City TECHNOLOGY in Your Back Yard
We Use 3D Imaging and Scanners to Ensure the Orthodontic Appliances We Make Have a Perfect Fit!
How Do Phase 1 Orthodontic Appliances From Open Late Orthodontics Work?
What is the Celina 7&UP Kids' Club?
- Free monitoring of growth and development to help time when and if treatment is needed
Free initial examination
Participate in Our Rewards360
- Participation in Our Quarterly Raffle
- Free Open Late Dentistry and Orthodontics T-Shirt
7 Reasons to Join the Celina 7&UP Kids' Club
- Identify Missing or Extra Teeth
Tooth Eruptance Guidance
Correct Jaw Growth Abnormalities
Create Room For Crowded Teeth
- Improve Self-Esteem
- Prevent Damage to Teeth and Gums
Phase 1 Orthodontic F.A.Q.'s
7 and & Up Club Benefits Include:
- Free consultation For Phase 1 Orthodontic Care
- Kids Get a T-Shirt to Wear and Post on Our IG or FB Page and Get Rewards Points
- Spin wheel for prize
- Folder Including:
- Welcome letter and benefits of 7 Up Club
- Tooth loss chart For Kids To See How Many More Teeth Until They are a "Big Boy/Big Girl"
- Reward hub information for Prizes and Gifts After Treatment is Begun
- Treatment plan with estimated time to return for follow up evaluations, if needed.
- Certificate with stickers for each visit on their paper.
- Ticket for a chance to win quarterly raffle.
Depending on the treatment plan, Phase 1 Braces can be done in as little as 9 months at our office.
For more complex cases, we would need an in-office consultation.
If you are interested in having your child evaluated for Phase 1 treatment of braces or want to find out what it can do for you, we are a family dentist located in Celina, Texas (TX), serving patients of all ages from Prosper, Gunter, Aubrey, Frisco, Anna, and the surrounding areas. Book online or call us at (972) 885-9670. We look forward to hearing from you!