ROOT CANAL THERAPY / ENDODONTICS IN CELINA / PROSPER / GUNTER, TX FOR TOOTHACHE AND TOOTH REPAIR
Saving / Restoring Teeth to Function and Stopping Pain
Why Would I Need Root Canal Therapy?
The 4 Main Reasons you might need Root Canal Therapy Are:
1. Fractured Tooth – If your tooth causes pain when you put a load on your tooth, such as eating, your tooth may have an internal crack/fracture
2. Cavity – If your tooth has a cavity that extends into the nerve of the tooth, Root Canal Therapy can help alleviate the pain
3. Irreversible Pulpitis – Inflammation of the pulp of your tooth causing lightening-type pain, and keeps you up at night, can be caused by irritating your dental nerve to the extent that it can not be reversed (Also Known As Irreversible Pulpitis)
4. Infection – If your tooth is diagnosed with an infection the end of the natural root on a dental x-ray, but enough tooth above the your gum line is present to restore with a Dental Crown, a Dental Implant with Extraction may be avoided, saving time and money
Am I a Candidate for Root Canal Therapy?
If you answer “YES” to any of the following questions, you might be a candidate for Root Canal Therapy:
- Is your tooth throbbing at night?
- Do you have pain when you eat on a particular tooth that feels like a crack is running to the nerve of the tooth?
- Does your tooth experience hot or cold sensitivity that lingers for minutes or hours?
Why Choose Open Late Dentistry and Orthodontics for Treating Your Toothache?
#1 Reason: A Name You Can Trust!
We Save You TIME!
Dr. Rouse and his team can perform a root canal and get you out of pain in as little as a single visit!
A Great ATMOSPHERE
Our hospitality will put as big of a smile on your face as your finished dental treatment!
From the moment you start the process, a friendly face will always be there to answer your questions about treatment and guide you through the process of getting you out of pain.
We work with our 3D Cone Beam Imaging to Find Out Your Unique Layout of Dental Nerves (Quantity and Branching) to Ensure We Do Our Best Work!
Small-Town CELINA CONVENIENCE
Have issues along the way? We are right next door, Celina Neighbor!
Big-City TECHNOLOGY in Your Back Yard
We use 3D Technology to find every nerve in every root of your tooth. This saves you time in the chair and assurance that you will be out of pain when you leave.
We Save You MONEY!
By Using Our In-House Membership, we pass the savings along to our Root Canal Therapy patients!
And with multiple financing options, we make it easy to get you out of pain and on to more important things in your life
Root Canal Therapy F.A.Q.'s
Your tooth’s root runs from the pulp inside of the tooth’s crown into the socket where your tooth rests within your jawbone.
The canal inside of the root carries blood vessels, soft tissues, nerves, and more. It’s the pathway through which your jawbone sends your tooth essential nutrients.
In cases of severe, internal tooth decay, it can also be a pathway for harmful oral bacteria and tooth infection to enter.
We are a family dentist located in Celina, Texas (TX), serving patients of all ages from Prosper, Gunter, Aubrey, Frisco, Anna, and the surrounding areas. Book online or call us at (972) 885-9670. We look forward to hearing from you!