RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY IN CELINA, TX
Repairing Your Smile's Strength and Integrity
You can largely prevent most dental health issues with routine family dental care.
However, there may still be times when you have to actively address a problem with one or more of your teeth in order to preserve your good oral health.
For example, if a cavity develops in your tooth, or if the tooth becomes fractured or broken, then restoring the tooth will be necessary for it to regain its full function.
Restoring the tooth also stops the damage from growing worse, which could lead to the need for tooth extraction and an appropriate replacement.
If you’d like to learn more about the many ways in which we can restore a troublesome tooth, click on one of the pages below:
Most people will experience a cavity at least once in their lives, but with a custom tooth-colored filling, treating one doesn’t have to be troublesome.
A tooth-colored filling offers the dual benefits of blending in discreetly with your healthy, natural teeth, while also providing a more effective and biocompatible solution than other filling materials.
Dental crowns are among the most commonly recommended restorative dental treatments. A crown covers, or caps, the top portion of your tooth, restoring and fortifying it so it can once again function properly. Every crown is custom-designed to closely mimic the healthy, natural appearance of the tooth that it restores for optimal cosmetic and restorative results.
Learn more about Dental Crowns
If your tooth starts to hurt severely, or if you had an old metal filling that failed, then you may need more involved treatment to address your tooth decay. Root canal treatment is a gentle, customized procedure that involves carefully removing the infection from within your tooth, offering relief from your intense toothache as well as the restoration of your tooth.
Whether you’ve lost one, several, or all of your teeth, a customized dental bridge or denture can fully restore your smile with an appropriate number of lifelike replacements. The ability to replace your lost teeth means your custom bridge or denture can restore your smile’s appearance as well as your bite’s optimal function.
When you want the most lifelike support for your custom dental prosthesis, dental implants can provide the best solution. By replacing your lost teeth roots, implants offer unmatched support for a prosthetic crown, bridge, or denture, without the need for additional apparatus such as hidden clasps, abutment teeth, or dental adhesives.
Why Choose Open Late Dentistry For My Restorative Dentistry?
We Save You TIME!
Dr. Rouse and his team can provide restorative care in as little as a single visit!
We work with our Dental Lab using our 3D Scanner In-House to take your bite into consideration when we complete your restorative care!
A Great ATMOSPHERE
Our hospitality will put as big of a smile on your face as your finished restorative care!
From the moment you start the process, a friendly face will always be there to answer your questions about treatment and guide you through the process of transforming your smile.
Small-Town CELINA CONVENIENCE
Have issues along the way? We are right next door, Celina Neighbor!
We Save You MONEY!
By Using Our In-House Membership, we pass the savings along to our Restorative Care!
And with multiple financing options, we make it easy to say yes to getting the smile you’ve always dreamed about!
Restorative Dentistry F.A.Q.'s
1. Ease of flossing – Dental Implant Crowns function almost as a Dental Crown on a natural tooth, with space for you to floss in front and behind them. This makes Dental Implant Crowns more analogous to natural teeth than Dental Bridges, from a maintenance point-of-view.
2. Permanently Cemented – Once Your Dental Implant Crown is cemented, it does not require removal at night, like you would experience with a partial denture.
3. Increased Chewing Efficiency – A full denture is about 1/3 as efficient when chewing as a full set of natural teeth. A partial denture replacing one or multiple spaces is not as efficient at chewing or handling the force a fully-integrated Dental Implant has.
4. Material Selection – Partial Dentures are made from acrylic teeth, whereas we can custom-fabricate your Dental Implant Crown out of similar Metal-Free “All-Porcelain” materials we use for Dental Crowns on Natural Teeth.
5. Higher Levels of Bone and Gums with Dental Implants – By stimulating the bone to stay at higher levels with a Dental Implant, chances of recession on neighboring teeth go down. As bone levels go down after an extraction and a Dental Bridge or Partial Denture, so too your gum levels go with it.
If you suffer from a "Bad Bite" or a malocclusion, and have already had the tooth patched prior with a filling that is greater thatn 1/3 to 2/3 the width of the tooth, we recommend preventing future root canal therapy and potential extraction in the future, which doubles to triples the cost.
We are a family dentist located in Celina, Texas (TX), serving patients of all ages from Prosper, Gunter, Aubrey, Frisco, Anna, and the surrounding areas.
Book online or call us at (972) 885-9670. We look forward to hearing from you!